Kindly read our appeal on corruption here
Sustainable Development Goals Supported by this program include:
- SDG One: No Poverty
- SDG Ten: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG Twelve: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG Sixteen: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- The main beneficiaries of the project will be the regular citizens of the County Government. These are the people that will get a chance to the air their views and get a chance to hold their leaders accountable. These are also the ones that will experience improved services from their leaders.
- The Central government that will not now experience huge hemorrhage of resources and budget properly for counties.
- Ethnic or religious minorities that should now easily get a chance to work with government or access services.
- To clamor for support for the freedoms of expression, peaceful assembly and association.
- To get leaders to directly engage the public in issues of governance and accountability to public decisions and allocation of resources.
- To get leaders to be accountable for every decision they make and how they use public resources for the benefit of the common man, which is supposed to be in the best interest of the public that they govern.
- To share timely governance information with the electorate and keep the public well informed that they may not stay ignorant. This helps the electorate make right decisions come the elections day or relevantly contribute to community development if called upon.
- To constantly air and give attention to marginalization issues, putting a spotlight on them that they may be properly addressed.
- Lastly, the overall goal, to provide a platform for constant direct dialogue and information sharing between the electorate and their local leader
- To involve all stake holders in public policy/awareness in a national dialogue that will bring about accountability to public resources.
- Numbers in subsequent county budgets utilization released by the National Auditor General.
- Leaders who are more accountable to their electorate and who going forward will make proper decisions with utmost caution.
- More resources devoted to proper infrastructure at the local level.
- More resources devoted to the development of local individual businesses through access loan programs that can empower the youth and the vulnerable in society. (Grass roots economic empowerment)
- Freedom of Expression
- A more educated and informed public participating in proper governance at the local level.
- More localized development of all segments of society, especially women, youth and people with disabilities.
- A Kenya without corruption but an improved culture of integrity and accountability.
- And ultimately, an improved economy
- The Live Broadcasted Town Hall Forum (details)
- The National Correspondence Network (details)
- Community Based Organization (CBO) Community Mobilization (details)
- Development of Short Documentaries on regions of concern ( In this case, counties) (details)
- Development and Comparison of County financial, infrastructural and administrative audit reports.
- Development and maintenance of Bribeleaks: An artificially intelligent platform that receives anonymous tips on corruption from whistle-blowers, (public officials within national and county governments) within Kenya. These whistle blowers must have their identities covered and the evidence stored in our secure servers. The major concerns for report will be instances of corrupt dealings and nepotism. (These instances would then be cleverly exposed on our public broadcasts)
KINDLY NOTE: All Integrated, global online platforms mentioned on this site and those that are yet to be revealed inside Olives Media or ImpactLab are creations of Olives Media and ImpactLab and as such are copyrighted and patented protocols subject to copyright and patenting laws of the United States, the Republic of Kenya and world trade organization. Copying or Licensing of the same technological protocols without the express permission of Olives Media or ImpactLab will lead to prosecution.