The Sustainable Development Goals that this program supports
- SDG One: No Poverty
- SDG Ten: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG Sixteen: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
In order for Kenya to achieve constant peace. The youth of this ethnocentrically divided country must learn to integrate and take away the barriers of prejudices that come with mistrust. It is vulnerability in thinking and the psychological need for self defense that motivate the youth to go to the streets and commit violence, one group to another.
Impact Kenya Countering Violent Extremism and Promoting Peace (IKCVEPP) Program is meant to achieve peace among the vulnerable youths from various ethnic backgrounds within Kenya. This program is meant to install individual inner peace and a mindset of multiculturalism in the individual vulnerable youth and to create social support systems that can be depended on to promote and sustain peace even during politically turbulent times.
- The regular citizens of Kenya who will enjoy peace and tranquility.
- The Central government that will not now experience huge resources on rebuilding after destruction of property.
- The Counter terrorism and national security agencies that will have received much boost and support in fighting terrorism and post-election violence
- Ethnic or religious groups that should now easily live and work side by side easily without the fear of an individual attacking another because of ethnic or religious differences
- Young People whose energy would have now been averted from violent extremism to focus on more positive life goals and contribute to United Nations Millennium Development Goals
- To contribute to United Nations Millennium Development Goals
- To foster cohesion among ethnic and religious groups that have the highest tendency and vulnerability to violent extremism.
- To counter terrorism activities within Kenya and possibly the world should our model prove effective for other countries to emulate
- To ensure there’s constant existence of peace and tranquility among the diverse ethnic and religious groups in Kenya.
- To sensitize the youth on the dangers of radical ideologies that lead to crimes like murder, emotional or physical injury of humans or destruction of property.
- To ensure that Kenya is peaceful country with much less likely occurrence of violence related to fundamentalist or extremist ideologies.
- The Live Broadcasted Town Hall Forum (details)
- The National Correspondence Network (details)
- Community Based Organization (CBO) Community Mobilization (details)
- Development of Short Documentaries on regions of concern ( In this case, counties) (details)
- Informal Youth led peace, integration and inter-ethnic cohesion seminars.
- Research on Extremist Violence Triggers and their Solutions
- Development and maintenance of FriendGuard: An artificially intelligent integrated, global online platform that prevents or reduces the chances of an extremist attack by profiling photos. This site also receives tips from members of the public on potential areas of violence just before, during and after election. This information is then either given out to the public during our broadcasts or handed over to intelligence agencies.
KINDLY NOTE: All Integrated, global online platforms mentioned on this site and those that are yet to be revealed inside Olives Media or ImpactLab are creations of Olives Media and ImpactLab and as such are copyrighted and patented protocols subject to copyright and patenting laws of the United States, the Republic of Kenya and world trade organization. Copying or Licensing of the same technological protocols without the express permission of Olives Media or ImpactLab will lead to prosecution.