The Sustainable Development Goals that this program Supports
- SDG One: No Poverty
- SDG Ten: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG Sixteen: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Young People whose energy would have now been averted from violent extremism to focus on more positive life goals and contribute to United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
- All Kenyans who will experience peace and tranquility because of young people whose energy has been incorporated in political leadership, governance and overall building of Kenya.
- To contribute to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals
- To encourage the youth to get into political leadership
- To sensitize leaders who have been in politics for a long time and encourage them to give young people a chance to lead.
- To sensitize the government to appoint more young people into positions of prominence and responsibility.
- To the encourage entrepreneurship among the youth.
- To redirect the thinking of the youth from violent activities into more strategic thinking to come up with innovative solutions to Kenya’s political problems.
- Increased number of youth leaders vying for political posts across the country in every elections.
- An increased number of young people to possibly all young people starting their own innovative enterprises.
- An energetic, vibrant government led by innovative, enthusiastic and energetic positive mindset of the youth.
- A country that has youth led enterprises offering jobs to fellow youth.
- A peaceful Kenya with much less likely occurrence of violence related to elections.
- The Live Broadcasted Town Hall Forum (details)
- The National Correspondence Network (details)
- Community Based Organization (CBO) Community Mobilization (details)
- Development of Short Documentaries on regions of concern (In this case, counties) (details)
- Informal Youth led leadership and entrepreneurship training and discussion seminars.